Indiana Worker’s Compensation Attorney | Harper and Harper, LLC

Worker’s Compensation

If you have been injured on the job, worker’s compensation can help protect you from the potentially devastating costs of a work-related injury.  Hiring an attorney to assist you with your worker’s compensation claim can help ensure you don’t lose out on the benefits to which you might be entitled.  Some examples of when you should speak to an attorney:

  • Your employer doesn’t immediately file a claim or refuses to file a claim. If you get injured on the job, you should notify your employer as soon as possible.  Your employer must provide you with the proper paperwork, report your injury to the worker’s compensation board, and file a claim with their insurance carrier.  If you wait to report your injury or if your employer delays filing a claim, your worker’s compensation claim may be denied.
  • Your claim was denied. If you feel that you have a legitimate claim but it was denied, you should appeal that decision.  An attorney can help guide you through the appeals process which usually includes filing formal paperwork, gathering evidence, and presenting your case at a hearing.
  • You did not receive sufficient compensation. An attorney can explain the worker’s compensation benefits to which you should be entitled, file an appeal on your behalf, and build a case to show why you deserve a larger settlement.

If your claim has been denied, if you feel that you have been undercompensated, or if you believe that your rights under the Indiana worker’s compensation law have been violated, we may be able to help.  Please call Harper & Harper at (219) 762-9538 for a free initial consultation.

Free Consultation

Call or fill out the form below (219) 762-9538

Need Help? Contact Us Now

(219) 762-9538

Contact Us Online

Contact a Personal Injury Attorney Today

Over 80 Years Of Combined Experience In Criminal Defense And Personal Injury Law.
Harper & Harper is a small, dynamic and aggressive law firm providing representation of individuals throughout the State of Indiana.

Schedule Your Free Consultation